Sunday 12 April 2015

ndm

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/12/tanya-burr-vlogging-blogging-youtube

Tanya Burr: ‘Vlogs are like being inside someone’s house. It’s an insight into people’s lives’

Tanya Burr.

This article tells us about how Vlogs introduce the audience inside the lives of vloggers. 
  • what first gave you the idea to start vlogging?
    Well, back in 2009, I loved the idea of being a makeup artist, so went to college in my home town, Norwich, to learn. They’d just started uploading tutorials on to the internet, mainly to help students – how to do a smoky eye, stuff like that. They told me I should start a YouTube channel as a creative outlet, to practise makeup looks and get people’s opinions. That’s how it all started. 

  • You have 2.9 million YouTube subscribers, 1.6 million followers on Instagram and 1.3 million on Twitter. What’s the secret?
    I really don’t know. In the comments, people say I make them feel good, I’m relaxing to watch and they like my positivity and outlook on life 
Vlogs are a way to make people relate to them which is good for social media as this is how you gain attention. 
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment